CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update!




I’ve been “off” of ballet for about 3 weeks… since then I’ve only taken 2 classes. I feel horrible! Not dancing is making me crabby and unmotivated to do anything. I’m really looking forward to it starting up again! I HAVE been trying to get to as many classes as possible, but I live about an hour away from the studio and gas money is an issue. Plus all the bad weather we have been having.

I didn’t realize just how happy ballet made me, until I didn’t have it anymore. I miss it, and even thought its only been about 3 weeks, it feels like its been an eternity!

Have you ever felt this way about anything?

Love,
The Ballerina

1 comments:

Erin said...

Yep, I feel that way about acting all the time.