CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I’m Back!

My vacation was really fun! I enjoyed visiting my grandparents and seeing the sights. We stopped at a butterfly garden and I got some great pictures!





I was also able to take 2 ballet classes. The classes weren’t very challenging, but it was good to be moving again. It was just a local school, and though the teaching wasn’t what I’m used to I will say that the studio itself was very well decorated!
Have you been on vacation lately?

The_Ballerina

2 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Wow, beautiful! And pretty blog. :)
Visit me if you like.

Hannah said...

Sounds fun. I love summer!! :)
I just finished Carousel... and two days after that i left for a youth retreat with my church, and then came back to a week of VBS at our church. CRAAAAZY!!!