CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Answers!




Here are my answers to the questions asked by Erin! Thanks for asking Erin!!!

What your goals are as a dancer?

I really only have one main goal, and that is to become the best artist that I can be! God has blessed me with the natural ability to dance, and I am so thankful for that. Though I have short term goals such as more turns, higher leaps, and faster foot work, but ultimate goal is to glorify God though dance!

What first got you interested in dancing?

I’m sad to say that jealousy is what got me to my first ballet class. My best friend was taking ballet and that was all she talked about. I wanted to be able to talk about it too so I convinced my mom to let me try ballet. It turns out I’m the only one of my close friends who still takes ballet seriously!

What inspires you as a dancer?

Whenever I’m feeling low or drained from dance, I love to go on youtube and watch professionals dancing. It reminds me what I’m aiming to be.
I’m also inspired my music. There are just some songs that make me so sad or so happy that I have to dance to get that emotion out, because I know I wouldn’t be able to say it with words.

Why you love to dance?

I love dance for many reasons! Sometimes its because it’s a great emotional outlet and I can express what I can’t say. But I think the one thing that really keeps me drawn in is the fact that you can always be better. There is no such thing as perfection in dance; it can always be better!


I hope to get more questions soon! In case you are wondering what is going on, read my previous post!!!

Here is my question to you!
What is one thing that you would love to know about ballet or life as a dancer?


The_Ballerina

3 comments:

Hannah said...

How often are you in a dance class a week?
Have you ever taken any other kind of dance?

Eh.. Erin pretty muched asked it all. haha ;)

Erin said...

Thanks for answering. :)
Do you have a dream role in a ballet? A favorite ballet? Any books or movies on dance that you would recommend? What does a typical class look like?

Holly said...

How about...which company do you dream of dancing with?