CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Scrapbook!!!

I hope you didn’t think I abandoned you after my whole spiel about being more dedicated! For some odd reason my blogger account wasn’t working (oh the horror!). Anyway…


I received a scrapbooking kit for my birthday last year, it is full of neat pages and stickers. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to use it for because I have SO many pictures! Yesterday I finally decided how to fill the pages, I’m putting together a Ballet Memories scrapbook.

After having a tough few ballet classes I really needed a "pick me up", and going though all my old ballet pictures and letters from my first teacher has been great! They reminded me how much fun ballet can be and to let go of the stress and fear of not being good enough. I can’t let hard times crush my spirit and love for dance, and I won’t (mostly because I’m stubborn like that, lol). I’m looking forward to making the next page in my new scrapbook!

The_Ballerina

1 comments:

Hannah said...

That sounds like fun!!! :)