CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Welcome!


While browsing the Internet I noticed there were hardly any blogs/websites for Christian Dancers! I know for a fact that I’m not the only Christian dancer out there, so I thought it would be a good idea to try to start something for us Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I finally settled on a blog, because I figured it would be the best way to encourage others! So check back often, I really feel like this is something God has called my to keep up!



Best Wishes!
The_Ballerina

1 comments:

Hannah said...

I love yoru blog!! I too am a dancer, i took ballet for many years, but now i am looking for a christian/modest place for me to take some jazz or hip hop classes. I never realised how hard that would be!

I have recently (well about 2 years ago) discovered how much i love musical theatre. I think my ballet helped me with some of the dancing that we do.

Blessings,
Hannah