CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Remembering Him and Having Faith



Yesterday I had a ballet class, I prayed that it would go well and had faith that God would answer my prayers. And I had a very good class. This shouldn’t surprise you, whenever you pray you have to have faith that God will answer. It is totally useless asking for something if you don’t expect to receive it.


It says in Mark 11:22-24
So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God.
"For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.
"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.



Isn’t it great to know that God always answers prayers?! Of course, sometimes the answer is no but we have to remember that God has a plan and everything that happens is sifted though His hands! I’m excited for my next ballet class! I always find it helps to pray (and have faith He will answer!) before class.



I pray God is working in YOUR life!
The_Ballerina

0 comments: