CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

I Failed

Yup, I failed.
I failed my driver’s test... by 2 silly points! It’s slightly depressing, not that I really wanted my license… I haven’t done that much driving and I really don’t enjoy or need to drive usually. But I do hate to fail; I have some major pride issues. I just have to remember that failure is a gift from God. I know it doesn’t sound like a gift that anyone would want, but it reminds us that we are imperfect and need to rely on God.

… And it also helps to remember that none of my friends passed the first time either (I blame the crazy one way streets! Lol) So I don’t feel to bad!


The _Ballerina

P.S I'll be retaking the test Thursday, and I'm pretty confidant that I will pass! :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Thats cool. What a great attitude you have! :)

The_Ballerina said...

Thanks, it was hard at first because I have some pride issue (:D) but I passed the second time!

The_Ballerina