CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tough Times

The past couple of days have been pretty hard on me. I got braces put on the other day, and they hurt pretty badly! But Advil seems to help and the pain is only supposed to last a couple days.
Friday I had ballet and I got a lecture from my teacher about not being fast enough about picking up combinations. It’s hard for me, taking the class that I am, because I haven’t had much training and I was suddenly thrown into the advanced level. Half the time I have no idea what she is talking about. But I’m going to keep praying and working hard, and hopefully add a few more classes (from a lower level) so that I can understand things better.
Well, I’ll try to post again soon!

The_Ballerina

3 comments:

none said...

A word of advice:
If you really don't know what the teacher is talking about most of the time and a struggling in the class, you need to move down a level. It really is more beneficial to take a slightly lower class that you can push yourself in than a too-hard class that is way too hard for you.

Selly
http://danceoutlook.blogspot.com/

The_Ballerina said...

Thanks for the advice. I am currently talking to my teacher about adding classes from a level below me so that I can catch up on some of the steps that I don't know. And I know it will all work out in the end!

The_Ballerina

Hannah said...

I got braces on a little over a year ago... ADVIL IS AMAZING!! :)