CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Summer Goals




First of all, I’m back from being “out”! My sunburn is almost healed, and for anyone who has a bad burn now… I feel your pain! And try Aveeno its amazing!


Well now that it is officially summer, I thought I would share with you my summer goals!

Stretching everyday! - This is my biggest goal right now, I really need to get my extensions higher and I need to stretch to do that.

Lose some weight! – I am currently about 10 pounds heavier than I would like to be, and by loosing the weight I will b able to move better.

Stop eating junk food! – I don’t drink soda except on special occasions, but I have a huge weakness for chocolate (what girl doesn’t?)

Get my double pirouettes consistent (and maybe even start on some triples).

Prepare myself for auditions! I have so many things I want to do and audition for and I need to be at the top of my game!

Its a lot, but I know I can do it if I set my mind to it!
The_Ballerina

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Way to go girl. Stay on top of thsoe goals!! :D

The_Ballerina said...

Thanks! I have a lot to do if I'm going to finish! :)