CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bittersweet




Summer Intensives are over and my teachers (Mr. and Mrs. F) and retired now. It’s really… Bittersweet.

I knew it was coming and I was prepared for it, but it is still sad to see them go because they have taught me so much! They have shown me not only good ballet technique but also how to be an artist. They may be done teaching now (though no one can stay away from what they love and I'm sure they will teach again someday) , but I will forever carry their words of wisdom with me. This is just the beginning of something great in my life and my love of dance!

Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. F! It was appreciated more than you know!

The_Ballerina

1 comments:

bailey said...

i tagged you! see my blog for instructions!!!