CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Update!

So, I’ve been a little naughty and haven’t posted in a while! I was out sick for the last few days though. I sat around for 3 days and watched all the Harry Potter movies for the first time ever. They were really intriguing and I’m looking forward to seeing the next one that comes on in November.

Next week is my last “official” week of ballet classes for this year. I have to say I’m really impressed with the improvements I’ve made! My first ballet teacher is coming back for a few weeks this summer and I’m looking forward to showing her how much progress I’ve made. I’m also looking forward to my schools summer program, although it will be sad this year because my two teachers are retiring! I hope they come and guest teach for us!!!!

Well that’s all I have to say for now!
Blessings!
The_Ballerina

1 comments:

Holly said...

I wondered what had happened to your blog! Being sick is a good excuse though, I hope you're feeling better. :)
I'm not a big HP fan myself, but I've read the first 5 books and have the 6th, which I've partly read. :P