CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update

Our performance of Don Q (the dream scene) went pretty well on Sunday. Except for a missed position in one variation (some of the corps didn’t move so the rest of us stayed, that way it looked like it was supposed to be that way) everything went smoothly. It was a great experience! We were a part of Day of the Arts in our city, it’s a huge event where the best musicians, dancers, and actors all come together and perform. It was so big that we (the performers) had to have backstage passes with security guards showing us where to go and taking names, it was quite the experience.

I unfortunately didn’t get any good pictures because of the fact that my mom didn’t push the right button on my camera. But I still had a great time.


The_ballerina

3 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds like an awesome experience!
Unfortunately, my dance lessons have come slightly unstuck, since although I did contact a company and get some info, it turns out that their adult class clashes with my new job, so I'm not able to do it.
Oh well, my job is teaching drama to kids, so it's not too big a disappointment. :P
Man, I hate it when my camera malfunctions at a vital moment, it's so frustrating! I hope other people you performed with got some good photos though. :)

Erin said...

Congratulations! Sounds like fun.

The_Ballerina said...

Holly-
It was pretty fun!
I'msorry about the dance lessons, though I agree it isn't to big of a loss, teaching drama must be exciting!
I hope others got good pictures as well!

Erin-
Thanks!