CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tag from Judi!

1. Do you like blue cheese? I haven't tried it before... but if cheese is blue, I probably wouldn't want to eat it :P

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette: No!

3. Do you own a gun? Not personally, but I live in a hunting family so we do have some...

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? ummm kiwi? I have no idea...

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? sometimes!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? hot dogs as in the food or hot dogs as in dogs that are hot?

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Santa Clause!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water

9. Can you do push ups? haha, I'm sure you would like to see me try!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My birth stone ring my daddy gave me!

11. Favorite hobby? dancing

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Of course no... oh look a bunny!!!

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? my sillyness

14. Middle name? Leanne

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: What am I thinking about, how am I supposed to have three thoughts at one time, and I want chocolate!

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? not a thing

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Milk, and water

18. Current worry? guy troubles and auditions!

19. Current hate right now? evil doctors!

20. Favorite place to be? Outside in the great fall weather

22. Where would you like to go?
Ireland!

23. Name three people who will complete this? People who aren't busy

24. Do you own slippers? yes, ballet slippers lol

25. What shirt are you wearing? a black hoodie

26. What year would you go back in time to? 1832 (no i'm not just making this up lol)

27. Can you whistle? yes

28. Favorite color? purple

29. Would you be a pirate? I always said that If I had to go back in time and I couldn't be a pioneer, a victorian lady or a regency gal, I would be a pirate. lol

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Sing? in the shower? where people might hear me?!?!

31. Favorite girl's name? I don't really know, somthing victorian though

32. Favorite boy's name? Stetson Wayne

33. What's in your pocket right now? nothing

34. Last thing that made you laugh? my brother being silly

35. Worst injury you've ever had? My hip!

36. Do you have a crush on someone? yes I do

37. Do you love where you live? yes

38. How many TVs do you have in your house? two (but one is a mini tv lol)

39. Who is your loudest friend? Amanda (homeschool friend)

40. How many dogs do you have? one

41. Does someone have a crush on you? i don't know. If someone does, i haven't noticed.

42. What is your favorite book(s)? Pride and Prejudice, anything by Lori Wick

43. What is your favorite candy? at the moment, cookies and creame candy bars

44. Favorite Sports Team? Greenbay Packers

45. Your favorite meal? anything Italian

46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping (strange I know)

47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I'm going to wash my hair!

48. Do you have any odd habits? Not unless you consider dancing down store isles odd.

1 comments:

Judi said...

Guy troubles??? /:)
You have some great answers.
-Judi
PS: Blue cheese is disgusting. Don't ever try it.