CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tag from Judi!

I am: A Dancer

I know: God is in control

I have: a ton of good books

I wish: for an answer

I hate: the sound of cotton balls being squeezed

I miss: my friends

I fear: being afraid/failure

I feel: alright

I hear: my little brother and sister

I smell: fresh cut grass

I crave: white chocolate!

I search: for new good books

I wonder: about my future

I regret: nothing

I love: My family

I am not: alone

I believe: in God

I dance: always

I sing: when no one is around

I cry: over sappy movies

I don't always: understand what people are saying

I fight: with my temptations

I write: often

I win: at put put golf

I lose: at anything math related

I never: eat fast food

I always: brush my teeth

I confuse: lots of people

I listen: the rain when there is a storm

I can usually be found: in my room

I need: new clothes

I am happy about: being called by God

I imagine: who I will marry

Tag: Erin, Hannah

5 comments:

Judi said...

:D
You've got some awesome answers.
I love your blog. :)
-Judi

The_Ballerina said...

aww thanks! I can say the same about yours! You are an amazing writer!

Deb said...

>>I win: at put put golf<<

LOL. I love put put golf. I didn't know anyone else outside of my family actually called it that. lol.

Your answers were fascinating. I love learning about other people and places.

My background is from Pyzam. I love some of their stuff. It's awesome.

Debbie

Judi said...

Aww..thank you. :)
I'm so glad I found your blog. :)
-Judi

Hannah said...

Whoa great answers. I might steal some. =]